developes the framework for a blended learning platform?
I'm quite sure, we'll have so many questions, as a reality check.
What makes sense in the 2021+ post lockdown world? for you?:
- what do you really need (as opposed to what is available out there)?
- what is the right balance with 'live'?
- what should 'live' look like, once we can go back to it?
- what better guarantees quality: training of trainers approaches, or an online module with certification?
- to build or not to build from scratch?
- how can the online presence be delivered to you in such a way that you can easily update it?
- how long does can your investment last?
- what is good enough? what is optimal? what is a stellar version?
- what budgets are we talking about for that matter?
- (... your questions here).
I actually embrace financial or time (or both) limitations exactly for that:
they make you and your team inventive.
It's why I work for smaller and medium clients only - and only tailored.
I love listening to what you envision, interacting on what you feel you need, ideas you have already.
And based on all that, I love the inventive factor, the problem solving.
The magic of an awaiting classroom, set against the tropical forest. USP, Sao Paulo.
You are unique. Perhaps not at face value, but yes in the long run.
I want to offer exactly that: think with you about the long run.
The sustainability in the long run of investments in education (public or corporate) - is key.
Sustainability is wired through my approach in a way you won't easily find elsewhere, because the tailored consultancy to you on resilience, translates back to how we are going to create a stellar quality framework for you.
Possily the initial investment is higher than that of competitors, that is for a reason:
it is good value for money, because we designed it in such a way based on your needs, that we don't expect you will need any updates anywhere soon.
It is the reason we don't offer such hosting services. And it is also a principle, because I am passionate about teaching and training and I want to work in a way that yes, makes sense for me, but no doesn't give you unnecessariy costs in the long term.
Because that, is going to make education of professionals more expensive.
ACCESSIBILITY OF LEARNING OVER TIME I want to be part of a movement that is making teaching and training of professionals across the globe more accessible - without compromising on the quality of attention and funcaitonality needed for such blended learning. Eventually - by first making it cost-resilient for you.
And I very much love to hear how it is unfolding for you, or whether you need assistance at some future point in time.
For that we can simply make a brief consultancy assignment. Perhaps some needs changed, and we can give you some restructuring of the initial framework.
It is my principle to offer the services this way, because I know, how much of a difference it has made for my very own freelance work, when I started, back in 2012, with only my racer bike, a paper businesscard designed by my Brazilian artist friend - and this online presence.
- based on these interactions and a way forward, we develop a light, tailored stellar open-building framework/structure for your unique blended learning needs,
- with a set of modules in the same style, which can be used easily by your own functional manager
- full autonomy to your trainers/teachers within an overall environment that breathes a quality of attention for learning, pedagogics.
- with no costs after delivery - but an open door for consultancy or a small assignment to adjust the framework in the future and make it fit for purpose again should needs/times have shifted.
The above is still conceptual, and is now being taken to further explorations in the field, and hands-on experimentations on actual assignment.
Once an optimal form is found, for these functionalities, a smartphone friendly, ever light site follows for clients, with links to demonstrate options, and give you a feel of what is possible in remote/blended learning if you start with a stellar, resilient open building framework - whether you intend to make exclusive content, or very ordinary learning, that autonomy is up to you then.
I want to incorporate all that learning, and piloting, and inventiveness, before I consolidate a framework and make an investment in a website before knowing the exact interface needed.
Also, I believe in working hands-on, playing with the concepts, approaches for a specific client, and then a next one, and every time improve, until the framework has proven its robustness.
That's why we don't first design, and already put it out there on a website for you to see.
We love to enjoy our work, and selecting clients that also inspire us, and are pleasant to work with, we know it when we meet the right next client.
Breimer, Tikvah 2011. Open building as an approach for more effective core-housing implementation? An exploration. Theory, Method and Fieldwork Master Thesis. IHS, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Erasmus University Repository link.
Habraken, N.J. The Structure of the Ordinary; Form and Control in the Built Environment. 1998. site.
Payne, Geoffrey 2000 (1983). Urban Projects Manual; A guide to preparing upgrading and new development projects accessible to low income groups (second edition). Liverpool University Press, UK Geoffrey Payne & Associates Sennett, Richard 2008. The craftsman. Yale University Press, U.S. For a review, see for instance: The Guardian Turner, John F.C. 1976. Housing by People; Towards Autonomy in Building Enironments. Review.
Sennett, Richard 2008. The craftsman. Yale University Press, U.S. For a review, see for instance: The Guardian
Turner, John F.C. 1976. Housing by People; Towards Autonomy in Building Enironments. Review.